Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox, #23 {vlog}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a great way to put a spotlight on books received during the past week.

If any of you watched this, "Sorry" and "Thank you".
For Review:

The Mayfair MoonThe Haunted (MacKinnon Curse,...Shift (The Protector, #2)Royal Street (Sentinels of New...The Guardian's Wildchild
The Mayfair Moon, by JA Redmerski (Thanks to the author.)
The Guardian's Wildchild, by Feather Stone (Thanks to Omnific Publishing.)


Fracture, by Megan Miranda (Thanks to Jessica Naccari.)


What Happened to Goodbye


Breathe (Paperback)

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to leave a link so I can check out your mailbox.


  1. I have been wanting to read Fracture. I won What Happened to Goodbye awhile ago and heard the author is great. It is not my usual kind of book but I hope to make time to read it soon. I have also wanted to read Breathe by Abbi Glines for awhile now too.
    My IMM

  2. You got a lot of books I haven't heard of which I love. Happy reading :)

  3. Love the cover for Breathe - it's a fabulous read too!

  4. Ohhhh you're going to LOVE Fracture!!!! It's so amazing :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

  5. Oh my gosh. What Happened to Goodbye is the ONLY Sarah Dessen book I have yet to read so I am SUPER excited to see what you have to say about it. I love that you are really digging Sarah and her work! [: GREAT haul this week, I hope you have fun reading them all.
    You can check out my IMM here.
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

  6. I heard that Breathe and What Happened to Goodbye are really good. I enjoyed Fracture. Shift is just amazing!! Thanks for stopping by my blog babe!!

  7. Awesome haul Andrea :) !!
    I didn't like Fracture but I'm hoping you will!! I have some Sarah Dessen books on my shelves but haven't read them yet .. I've heard great things about What Happened to Goodbye. I look forward to know what you think of this one !!
    Happy reading :)

  8. Poor Andrea! I hope you feel better!

    I'm excited about Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson too. I will definitely buy that when it comes out and look forward to your review of it. :-)

  9. Great set!I can't wait to read Fractured. I hope you like it. :)

  10. I'm heard lots of good this about Fracture. I'm curious about what you are going to think of it! Please post a review for that one. :)

    My IMM

  11. Great Mailbox! Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

  12. oh my gosh, you poor girl. I just want to make you some soup and send it your way.. your so sniffly.. I can't though, because you know how long your xmas present took to get there. Your soup would be Penicillin by the time it got to your door step. lol

    yay Dessen! I still have to get that one. I promised I wouldn't buy any more books till my bday in March. but that's not too far away! *counting the days*

    Hope your allergies get better... None of that going on up here. Everything is dead.

  13. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

  14. Great set! Yay for Sarah Dessen. I really want to read Fracture.
    My IMM

  15. Great set of books. I'm excited about Royal Street.

    My IMM -

  16. I had Royal Street too, Can't wait to read it, I hope you'll like it too!

    My MM

  17. Oh, you don't look dorky, Andrea! I like your glasses and you always look good, so don't worry. I hope you feel better real soon! Get some rest and take care....


Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post