Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...

Easy

When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she’s single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, stalked by her ex’s frat brother, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Her econ professor gives her an email address for Landon, the class tutor, who shows her that she’s still the same intelligent girl she’s always been. As Jacqueline becomes interested in more from her tutor than a better grade, his teasing responses make the feeling seem mutual. There’s just one problem—their only interactions are through email.

Meanwhile, a guy in her econ class proves his worth the first night she meets him. Nothing like her popular ex or her brainy tutor, Lucas sits on the back row, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. At a downtown club, he disappears after several dances that leave her on fire. When he asks if he can sketch her, alone in her room, she agrees—hoping for more.

Then Jacqueline discovers a withheld connection between her supportive tutor and her seductive classmate, her ex comes back into the picture, and her stalker escalates his attention by spreading rumors that they’ve hooked up. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy. ~From GoodReads


Why I'm Waiting ~

I've heard only great things about Tammara Webber's books. I have her BETWEEN THE LINES series on my tbr-list and hope to read them soon. EASY sounds brilliant. I love Mature YA. So yeah, I think I definitely have enough reasons to read EASY!

Expected publication: May 25th 2012                                 

Be sure and add it to your To-Read List on GoodReads by clicking the icon above.

29 comments:

  1. Wow SOUNDS REALLY INTERESTING sorry for the caps just excited . Great choice. Click on my name to see my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it will be an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    This book sounds sooo good!! I am putting it in my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing - I have never heard of this author before.
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just popping in...I like the sound of this, great choice and a new book for me to add to my TBR pile :D

    Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading the synopsis of this book I'm thinking that Lucas and the tutor are going to be the same person? Sounds cute. I like how it highlights the dangers of focusing all your attention on one guy as she did at the beginning- you're going to lose your friends and end up somewhere you don't want to be! I will be reading this!

    My WoW: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. this the first time i hear about this book ,,, i will check it up soon ,,, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this book before but it's definitely going on my wishlist, great pick, here's
    mine

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like my kind of contemporary read. thanks for sharing :)

    my WoW for this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very intriguing twists and turns...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty excited about this one, too. Never read anything by this author, but the synopsis for this one sounds great. Plus, I like my YA a little on the mature side, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds really good. I have seen this a few times in the past couple weeks. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I can't wait to read this one! I love Tammara!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! This has been on my TBR list too! Looking forward to reading this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy h***. That cover is beautiful...and I got even more excited after reading the blurb. Definitely my kind of read. :-)
    _yay_ @ BookthatThing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy wow this sounds good and I love that cover! Thanks for sharing! Just added it to my list.
    Shellie @ Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like an amazing book! Secret romance, creepy stalker, and heartbreak, I am in. I am putting it on my TBR list! Great Pick! Thanks for sharing, Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This definitely sounds like a good one! I don't read a lot of contemporary YA but I want to start adding more into my reading list :) Have you read Belles by Jen Calonita yet? It isn't out yet but it is so good! :)

    You can check out my WoW for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome book choice! Here's my WoW!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one sounds great and naughty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh man!!! this books sounds so amazing!!!! the cover is super hot and i just want this!!!!
    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. That book sounds really good. I love the cover too. So romantical. Makes me want to read it! Good choice Twinsie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I read the entire synopsis and thought, "That sounds awesome!" before I realized who it was by. I really liked the Between the Lines series and I can tell this will be awesome, too!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I didn't even know about this title. I have all of the books in her Between the Lines series and I've read the first one and it was a great read. I'm so happy she is still going strong with writing.

    I hope you enjoy her writing once you get a chance to read her books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds AMAZING! I love books that are set in college and there are so few. Adding to my TBR! Thanks for the heads up on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm waiting on this one as well! I LOVED Between the Lines! And this one sounds so amazing!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  26. You need to read Between The Lines as soon as humanly possible!! I think I read all 3 in two days. I can lend them on Nook if you want, just let me know. I am dying to read this too! I saw she posted it on her website a little while back and got all giddy.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This was a...great, no astounding read. I finished it this morning (in the weeeee hours!) I really could not put this one down, but I should have expected it because Tammara Webber is one of my fav's after reading the Between the Lines series! Can't wait for you to post reviews for those and get started on this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post