THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Inked Armor (Clipped Wings #2) by Helena Hunting - I'm starting this series over the weekend, so I was excited to get this galley in the mail.
- Live (Burnside #1) by Mary Ann Rivers - Can't wait to read this!
For Review Consideration: from Penguin Group/Berkley/NAL/Intermix
- Some Like It Wild (The Wild Ones #2) by M. Leighton - I read and liked it this!
- Seduced by Fire (Partners in Play #1) by Tara Sue Me - I'm curious to try this author.
- Feel the Rush (Hard Feelings #2) by Kelsie Leverich - This was so good!
- Need You Tonight (Loving on the Edge #5) by Roni Loren - I liked how book four set this one up.
- What a Woman Wants (Manley Maids #1) by Judi Fennell - I'm reading this one soon. Excited!
- Carolina Man (Dare Island #3) by Virginia Kantra
- Theirs to Cherish (Wicked Lovers #8) by Shayla Black
- Staking His Claim (Line of Duty #5) by Tessa Bailey - I have this entire series. I love dirty talking Alpha Men. Why haven't I read them???
- What Was Once Perfect (Wardham #1) by Zoe York
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts #1) by Cassia Leo
- Beyond Denial (Beyond #2.5) by Kit Rocha - This is available on the author's site. I'm starting the Beyond series soon. I took a lot at this, it was WHOA HOT.
- First Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles #1) by Laura Wright
- Melt With You (Fire and Icing #1) by Jessie Evans
- Take a Breath (Take #1) by Jaimie Roberts
- Gallery Books
- Penguin Group
Last Week's Reviews
This Week's Reviews
- 40 Nights by Stephanie Parent
- Letting Go by Maya Banks
- Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan - Jessica is reviewing this one.
- Before You Break by Christina Lee
- Party Girl by Rachel Hollis
- Claimed/Bared (Club Sin #1-2) by Stacey Kennedy
Must be 18+ years of age to enter; open to US only.
(covers lead to GoodReads pages)